The Latest

How do I get my medical records or have them sent somewhere?

In most cases we need your written permission to send your medical information somewhere. The best way to go about this is to fill out a release of information form, which can be filled out in our office, mailed to you, or sent by fax. Sending records from our clinic to another physician’s office is free of charge as is creating a disc of your records for personal use. The release for a disc can be found here. Charges may apply for the sending of records in other cases. If you need assistance requesting records from us, feel free to contact our office at 503.261.7200.